Sunday, March 6, 2011

Spring 2011



When I returned to the art world full fledge a few years ago I made a promise to myself - to balance my time and keep all overwhelming thoughts at bay. This pledge has helped me maintain my dedication to teaching, sharing art and nurturing my own creative soul.

Now as I edge towards the beginnings of spring, I start to hear the "hum" of new projects on the horizon. One of these projects is a collaboration with artist Lisa Bebi (I am just thrilled). Lisa's beautiful art arrived the other day and was met with much gratitude. As soon as I opened the package I immediately knew this collaborative effort was meant to be. Her positive energy and engaging personality was relayed and evident within the art.

What's to come? I will share photos of this collaboration in future blogs while posting the ebb and flow of creativity as it emerges.

So begins my process..... I ponder, look out at the world and think this good, this is very good.

And thank you Lisa for believing in the possibilities.





1 comment:

lisa bebi said...

i, for one, am very excited to see what develops! i have no clue.
thank you for the kind words and let me tell you, i am equally excited to be working with you.
oxoxoxlisa