Friday, August 13, 2010

Sounds of Silence




I had the pleasure of working with some talented and kind people at my Hobby Lobby classes this past week. We embarked on a project titled Sounds of Silence. This mixed media class was directed at teaching new techniques and skills using Grafix product Double Tack Mounting Film. The project itself is also found in my book Collage Playground.

The participates in these classes were very enjoyable to share time with; they completed a 12 x 16 piece of art. Every one of the pieces and I repeat every one of them were absolutely beautiful. I cannot begin to tell you how pleased I was with the class.

I am so looking forward to the next adventure at Hobby Lobby!

1 comment:

Teri said...

I had a lovely time Kimberly! I'm happy with how my art turned out and am deciding on where I want to hang it.

I'll get my blog post up tomorrow... playing catch up with the things I didn't get done yesterday!