Monday, August 2, 2010

Paint Life Grand


Paint Life Grand Classes are now open for sign up. The featured artwork is Rainbow Guitar and it will be offered twice in the month of August:
Thursday August 19th
from 7-9
at the Village Deli in Sango

Tuesday August 24th
from 7-9
at the Village Deli in Sango

Please join me for a night of fun and creativity. You may sign up by email, mail or phone. Advance payment is recommended to hold your reservation, class sizes are limited. Please email for further information.

ksantiago@bellsouth.net

1 comment:

Sister Mary said...

Hi Kimberly!
Such a great artwork, very inspiring. I became a follower of your blog here on Google Blogger after finding this impressive artwork from Google image search. I've written an e-mail for you considering this "Rainbow Guitar" artwork and to find out why, please read my e-mail as soon as possible. I'm also looking forward to your reply to that e-mail as soon as possible! I'd be VERY glad for that and I'm excited about hearing from you.