Monday, December 29, 2008

Beginning

The end of the year brings the anticipation of a new beginning.  It is thrilling to look to the future and contemplate what will come.  

My art has been neglected (in a sense) due to the holidays, I must say I missed it daily.  The creative time and living in my head are a vital part of my being however,  I was able to (sneak away)  find some very interesting materials for future art.  Now that it is time to begin with a new year, new art and new book project, I feel comfort.  The knowledge that art awaits its' conception is all I need to leave behind the events of 2008 and move into the days to come.


2 comments:

Arteefaque: (är'tə-fākt') * said...

May your new year be everything you want it to be!

kimberly said...

Thank you! I hope that you have a great year. Look forward to seeing more of your fabulous art!
Kimberly