Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Understanding

I am amazed throughout my life I am continuing to learn the good, the bad and ugly.  Recently I was involved in a transaction on an esty site.  I had tried to purchased a piece of art from artist Victoria O'Neill,  site "artistvo".  There was an amount difference on the site listing and what the final charges were posted, I was trying to work with the artist and resolve the issue so that I could make the final purchase.  Unfortunately Ms O'Neill ran out of patience and decide to post negative comments on my esty site.  When I addressed this comment to Ms O'Neill, she told me it wasn't worth the hassle and she had no control over the shipping cost.  Which brings me back to the topic of this post, understanding.  Why is it necessary to become a person that wants to evolve negative energy and not positive?  The beauty of art is in sharing, reflecting and mostly understanding.  

Seeking advice from my youngest daughter, she gave me words to live by, "Let it go, she (Ms O'Neill) has other issues and you are better off leaving this alone.  I agreed, and have promised to treat others as I want to be treated.  

Now that this negative aura has left my space, I am ready to bounce back and create some great art.  Everyone please remember to be understanding. 

No comments: