Wednesday, November 19, 2008


Mind Chatter...... lots of good things have resulted from this train of thoughts.  The moon and the stars have been in alignment for the creative process.  I finished reading "The White Tiger" by Aravind Adiga, insightful reading on the social order of India and the caste system.  An allegory of the ways of the world to come.  This book along with Lisa See's "Peony In Love" set in motion  a different perspective in the approach of my work.  There is never an end to the beauty that words can bring.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Mind Chatter . . . I have lots of that going on these days. My brain really feels like it is going through the connections you have displayed in your piece. I find it thought provoking as well as descriptive of explaining thought processes. I like the collection of work that you used in this piece. Very Cool!!!