Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Sign the painting on my upper lip so your name will always be my mustache"  a line from the poem Instruction To The Artist, by Billy Collins.  Visualizing this always makes me laugh out loud.  Reading Billy Collins' poetry inspires me to make art.  And for this, I thank him.  

Participation in life today included voting, having lunch with a friend and going to the Post Office. The early voting process was energizing, the excitement of voters casting their votes in this historic election.  My voting commission has appointed me to help count votes on election day. This is really going to interesting.  One, two, three, four............  

I worked on a weaving technique for collage art yesterday.  Tonight I will be continuing on with this process to complete a piece.  

Kudos to Scooter for updating my website. 

No comments: